Full set spare parts/Q345B materials/German-made M+S motor
JIANGTU Log/Stone Grapple is a kind of excavator attachments that is mainly used for wood, log, timber, stone, rock, and other large scraps handing, moving, loading and organizing.
As one of the leading Log Grapple manufacturers in China, JIANGTU has a full range of log grapples for excavators from 1.5-90 ton. They are suitable for all kinds of brands and models of excavators.l kinds of brands and models of excavators.SEND ORDER / GET QUOTE
|Max jaw opening||mm||1100||1300||1400||1800||2300||2500||2500|
|Max cylinder force||ton||4.0*2||4.0*2||4.5*2||8.0*2||9.7*2||12*2||12*2|
Tell us the brand and model of your excavator, We are very glad to help you to select the right grapple.
Main Advantages of JIANGTU Excavator Log/Stone Grapple :
Wood, log, timber, stone, rock, and other large scraps handing, moving, loading and organizing.
You May Also Like:
1. Check the company’s qualification and strength making sure the quality is guaranteed.
2. Check the company’s technical team making sure the products are safe enough.
1. As the leading excavator attachments manufacturer in China, we have 10 years of experience in developing and manufacturing excavator attachments.
2. Strong R&D department with 6 professional engineers and more than 40 skilled workers.
3. Strict QC system, ISO9001:2008 and CE certificate.
4. 12 months warranty after receiving the product, 6 months free replacement.
5. The OEM/ODM and customization service is available.
Yes, our factory was established in 2011.
Yes, we are a professional attachments manufacturer, We make attachments according to your excavator bucket dimensions.
Sure, we can provide OEM and ODM services.
MOQ is 1 set. Payment by T/T, L/C, Credit Card, and Western Union is acceptable. Another payment method can be negotiated.
Usually 15 days subject to order quantity.
Our attachments are packaged by standard export wooden cases free from fumigation.
Russia, USA, Canada, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Africa etc.