Infrared Sauna Heater Parts 3kw Heating Resistance in Copper Material
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Product Origin||Ningbo, China|
|Lead Time||25-30 days after payment received|
|Overall Dimensions||OEM, customized in drawing or samples.|
|Tube Material||T2 Copper|
|Surface||greening oxidation treatment|
|Electrical Performance||AC1500V/0.5mA.3S;DC500V 100MΩ;Leakage current<0.5mA|
|Application||Immersion water heater with thermostat|
|Heating resistance wire||0Cr25Al5, Cr20Ni80 or as customer’s requirement|
- The water copper electric heating elements developed by our factory is made from the excellent stainless steel tube, high quality electrically-melted oxidized magnesium power and high-density heating wires with international famous brand and processed by national advanced equipments
- Water copper heating elements are heating in the water and it is widely used in the electric water heaters.
- Heating temperature rises quickly.
- Water copper heating elements safe when used.
- This product is suitable for heating various solar water heaters, water heaters, water tanks, boilers, and steamers.
- Fits most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster, General Electric,
- GS Wood, Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Ruud, Sears,
- State and Whirlpool heaters
The most common failure of electric water heaters is their inability to heat. This failure is usually caused by the ablation of the connector between the electric water heater and the power supply, sintering or oxidation of the contacts, resulting in poor contact, the heater burned out of the circuit, the operation of the super-insulator or leakage protector, and the abnormality of the heating control circuit.
Inspections should be treated differently on a case-by-case basis.