Best Stage Cementing Collar in China
Stage cementing tool is a special equipment which divided the cementing job for twice.
The stage collar should be used with centralizers above and below and a cementing basket positioned below the ports.
Multiple stages cementing tools (Stage Cementing Collar) allow for selected intervals around the casing string to be cemented at separate times or in stages.
Two-stage cementing techniques are the most common of the multiple-stage cementing techniques, but a three-stage method can be used. New technologies and techniques have led to the use of lightweight cement solutions in some situations that would conventionally call for multiple-stage cementing.
|Size, in||5 1/2″||7″||9 5/8″||13 3/8″|
|Max O.D., mm||Φ170||Φ208||Φ283||Φ381|
|Drill-out I.D., mm||Φ122||Φ155||Φ220||Φ315|
|Overall Length, mm||1082||1182||1222||1280|
|Rated Load, T||140||170||210||300|
|Sealing Capacity, MPa||25||25||25||25|
|Opening Pressure, MPa||13||13||13||14|
|Closing Pressure, MPa||5||5||5||5|
|Lower Sliding Sleeve I.D., mm||Φ85||Φ115||Φ176||Φ203|
|Upper Sliding Sleeve I.D., mm||Φ95||Φ125||Φ197||Φ285|
- Opening pressure can be adjusted and it is not subjective to the hole angle.
- The pressure-relief design prevents fluid trapping and compression during the closing phase of the tool’s operation.
- The I.D of upper/lower sub is the same as that of the casing, but smaller than that of the closing sleeve, which can minimize chances of damages to the closing sleeve.
- The inner seats are made of an easily drillable butyronitrile rubber/ aluminum material. Both the opening and closing seats lock against rotation for easy drill-out.
Stage cementing tool is special equipment that divided the cementing job twice.
- Hydraulic stage collar meets the challenges of cementing holes at any angle with a hydraulically opened port system.
- Stage collar designed specifically for horizontal completion.
- It is specifically used for Primary cementing in deep vertical or high deviated horizontal-well conditions.
- It reduces total hydrostatic pressure on weak formations to prevent lost circulation during cementing.
- Clear surface indications of opening and closing pressures provide safer and more efficient operations.
- The opening pressure of the stage collar can be adjusted at the rig site to meet well requirements, providing operational flexibility.
The operation of the collar is simple and reliable. It features a double locking mechanism consisting of a snap lock and ball lock system to assure that the ports are permanently locked closed after cementing is completed. Internal parts are designed to lock to prevent rotation during drill out and are constructed of easily drillable materials.
Mechanical Stage collar allows cementing of casing string in two stages. This collar set the standard for reliability, cost-effectiveness, and ease of use with outstanding built-in features and quality. They are the collars of choice when drilling requirements call for proven technology and low risk. The compact, simple design minimizes the number of moving parts and makes the tools easier to handle.
The collar’s clear opening and closing indications at the surface accommodate the hydraulic conditions of the well for safer, more efficient operations. The internal sleeves increase reliability and prevent premature opening from formation restrictions on applied pressures.
It reduces total pumping pressure in long casing strings.
Hydraulic stage collar meets the challenges of cementing holes at any angle with a hydraulically opened port system. Stage collar designed specifically for horizontal completion. It is specifically used for Primary cementing in deep vertical or high deviated horizontal-well conditions.
It reduces total hydrostatic pressure on weak formations to prevent lost circulation during cementing.
Clear surface indications of opening and closing pressures provide safer and more efficient operations.
The opening pressure of the stage collar can be adjusted at the rig site to meet well requirements, providing operational flexibility.